Freedah online ha ha - Accepting your personal freedom

loa
my post
tools
universal law
powered by

My Blog

Live and let die NO live and let live

Be true to yourself.  What does it even mean?  Live and let live

I have been searching for years to find some form of meaning in our modern day society.  I often just drop out and refuse to deal with it.

It is nice when I can tune in and enjoy being with others but it is not often. I have gotten better lately but I need to realize everyone is unique and it is alright.  Nothing anyone says or does is going to change my beliefs unless I allow it.

If they choose to complain about everything it simply means they have not found what they like or want.  I can really understand this because while I enjoy my life I still feel there is something missing.

I find it difficult now days with the internet information overload.  Everything I need to do anything I want is on the web along with alot of stuff I wish did not exist.  But it does and I don't have to worry about what I don't like just ignore it easy right?

On line or in real life there are infinite possiblities and none of us are going to ever agree on what is important.

I have decided to try live and let live without judgement or rescuing others.  If they don't want whats happening they can change it and they don't need help because they believe they are right. The only way we learn we are wrong is to live with the outcomes we create.

I want to thank everyone who visits my blog.  I hope you find it enjoyable.

8 Comments to Live and let die NO live and let live:

Comments RSS
divorce mediation service near me on Thursday, May 24, 2018 12:28 PM
Hi denise! Great way to post knowledge, i have just read your post through google and after visiting this must want to say thanks for making this post.
Reply to comment

Dwayne on Friday, May 25, 2018 4:53 AM
What a good post here. This article is very good and impressive and i am very happy to read this post. Thanks and carry on it. Now playground tiles easy to maintain
Reply to comment

alextyler on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 5:31 AM
Very interesting blog you share. I read this post which you share about the live and let die. I am impressed by the information which you share in this. Other blog are also very well. Keep sharing. tarpaulin sheet uk
Reply to comment

Victor E. Vogel on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 7:25 AM
I have just found your website, you have posted useful content which i like reading.I will come back to read more similar articles. soccer referee uniforms
Reply to comment

affordable resume service reviews on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 3:01 AM
We should be thankful for what we have rather than complaining about what we don't have. Be grateful all the time because we do not have any idea how many people would be thankful to have what we have got. It is also applicable in other aspects of our lives. If it won't matter in the next 5 years, don't spend more than 5 minutes being mad about it. We cannot please everyone, so stop living your life up to their expectations.
Reply to comment

Midona on Friday, November 23, 2018 5:02 AM
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it. typing club games online
Reply to comment

typinggamesfree on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:38 PM
Nice blog. Fantastic! I love this much
Reply to comment

aussie writers on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:44 AM
That's a pretty wise point of view. It's hard for me to say anything about that.
Reply to comment